About Mint Smartwash:
Mint Smartwash (Mint) is a technologically advanced express tunnel car wash, that utilizes state of the art computer systems and mechanical components in its wash system. Mint is currently seeking applicants to join our team in the role of Lead Maintenance in our new car wash in Billings, Montana.
Mint is a high paced, rewarding work environment, with a key focus on safety, efficiency, and providing a top-quality level of service to all customers. The Lead Maintenance is responsible for the continual operation of the facility and all its internal components, which can be measured by its downtime.
The ideal candidate will need to possess a positive upbeat attitude, willingness to help customers and fellow employees, is a team player, is detail oriented, highly adaptive in various work environments, safety leadership, and has a strong mechanical aptitude, in addition to a strong working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems.
In addition, the candidate will be expected to become well-versed in all areas of the car wash operation and meet the following requirements:
- Preform all service and routine maintenance on operating system components in compliance with all Mint procedures, policies, and guidelines
- Identify and troubleshoot issues occurring with mechanical systems
- Create accurate part lists/requests
- Report and maintain accurate Maintenance Logs in accordance with Mint standards
- Report and maintain accurate records of routine Mint maintenance checklists
- Ability to work with heavy loads
- Have strong user knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pump systems
- Ability to assist with Wash Associate duties when required
- Excellence in safety leadership and continuing involvement with safety meetings and policies
- Compliance with all Mint policies and procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work during off hours to prevent operation disruption
- Excellence in customer service
- Ability to be an Ambassador for Mint in the community
Requirements to be considered for hire:
- Valid driver’s license or ability to get to and from work
- Availability to work between the hours of 6am and 9pm, as scheduled, or after hours if required
- Mechanical aptitude either formal or informal training experience will be considered an asset.
Mint Smartwash is a drug and alcohol-free work environment. Mint Smartwash is looking to invest in the right candidate for this position and has a competitive pay structure and incentive program. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].