Mint Smartwash is a conveyorized express tunnel carwash that uses state-of-the-art technology to create a time-saving, economical, customer-focused vehicle washing experience.
Mint Smartwash offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user. The Terms & Conditions presented below govern the use of the Mint Smartwash website and services. By using our website or services, you agree to abide by these terms.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your State or Province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your State or Province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of its services.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to, the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Mint Smartwash reserves the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right at any time and on a case-by-case basis.
- Mint Smartwash reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or servicess that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Mint Smartwash.
- Mint Smartwash reserves the right to discontinue or modify any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Mint Smrtwash does do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied., including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Mint Smartwash, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Mint Smartwash will not be responsible for any pre-existing damage or loss. This includes:
- Scratches, dents, or paint imperfections present on the vehicle prior to the car wash.
- Exterior damage caused by accidents, collisions, or road hazards.
- Interior damage, including tears, stains, or wear and tear on upholstery.
- Electronic or mechanical issues that existed before entering our facility.
- Damage resulting from vandalism or theft unrelated to the car wash.
- Damage caused by extreme weather conditions, such as hail or falling branches.
- Damage due to improper or inadequate vehicle maintenance.
- Any personal belongings or items left in the vehicle that are lost or damaged during the car wash process.
Because some States or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
USER SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customers are responsible for ensuring personal safety as well as the safety of their vehicles during the car wash process. Misuse of the services are prohibited.
Instructions given my Mint Smartwash employees must be carefully adhered to during the wash process:
- Vehicle must be in neutral.
- Vehicle’s start-stops and collision-avoidance systems must be turned off.
- Feet must be off the pedals and hands off the wheel.
- Windows and automatic running boards must be up and antennas retracted.
- Attend the signs. Orange means wait for the car wash process to finish, green means you can put your vehicle in drive and exit the express tunnel.
Mint Smartwash will not be responsible for any injury or loss to users or property that may be caused by the misuse of
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- Pricing for every Mint Smartwash package is available on this website and may be subject to applicable taxes.
- Pricing for Mint Smartwash car wash services may vary depending on the specific location. It is recommended to check pricing details on this website or contact your preferred location for accurate pricing information.
- Prices for Mint Smartwash products and services are subject to change without notice.
- Club Mint membership fees are billed monthly, on your sign up anniversary date, and members are responsible for payment. Cancellation and renewal policies are outlined in the Club Mint terms below.
CLUB MINT MEMBERSHIP
- The CLUB MINT monthly membership is not valid for vehicles that do not fit onto the conveyor or are unable to be conveyed through the car wash tunnel. Vehicle must conform to Mint Smartwash dimensions and standards.
- Restrictions apply to professional, commercial, livery, funeral, police vehicles, taxicabs and rideshare vehicles (see in-store for special offers).
- The CLUB MINT monthly memberships offer a high-frequency wash experience, allowing members to visit Mint Smartwash’s facilities multiple times each month. Members are entitled to one wash per day, with the exception of the Original Mint Membership, which provides a maximum of four washes per month; and the Mint Professional Membership, which offers unlimited washes per month. Each CLUB MINT membership is specific to a single designated vehicle. This offer is valid during our regular business hours.
- Memberships are activated for one month upon full payment and renewed monthly until canceled by the cardholder or Mint Smartwash.
- The monthly fee will be automatically billed to the credit card provided, each month on the anniversary date until canceled, and no statements will be issued. A valid credit card MUST be left on file for auto-billing purposes.
- In the event that Mint Smartwash is unable to charge a customer’s credit card due to an expired card, change of information or the card processing system declines the card, the pass will be deactivated on the 1st day after the billing anniversary date.
- The CLUB MINT monthly membership cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts.
- The CLUB MINT security tag (RFID) must be permanently affixed to the registered vehicle. The security tag cannot be taped, glued, or otherwise affixed to the registered vehicle and must be placed on the windshield by a Mint Smartwash employee in the appropriate spot on the specified vehicle.
- In the event that the RFID tag is tampered with or the program is used in any way inconsistent with its terms and conditions of membership, the pass will be immediately voided and all monies will be forfeited.
- The membership may be cancelled by emailing 5 days before your renewal date. Please include your name and Membership Tag number in your email request. See email information per location here.
- There are no partial month refunds or refunds for failure to use membership.
- Membership may be transferred to a new vehicle purchased or if your windshield has been replaced. A new RFID tag fee may apply. The transfer needs to be done at a Mint Smartwash location by a Mint Smartwash employee.
- Mint Smartwash reserves the right to modify or cancel the membership program at any time without notice.
- CLUB MINT memberships are valid for use at any Mint Smartwash location. However, Mint Smartwash reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- Mint Smartwash is not responsible for information made available on this site that is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- Mint Smartwash reserves the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update users on changes. any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to this site.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Mint Smartwash reserves the right to accept or refuse any purchase. This may include limitations or cancellations of quantities purchased per individual, household, or order.
- These limitations may encompass purchases submitted under the same customer account, the same payment card, and/or orders with identical billing.
- If Mint Smartwash changes to or cancels an order, efforts will be made to notify the user via the contact information that was provided during the purchase placement process.
- Mint Smartwash customers are required to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all transactions made at Mint Smartwash facilities. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that account details including email addresses, credit card numbers, and expiration dates are up to date and accurate.
All content on this website, including logos, text, and images; is the property of Mint Smartwash. Unauthorized used of any of this content is prohibited.
- All content on our website, including logos, text, and images, is the property of Mint Smartwash and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- The Mint Smartwash name and logo are registered trademarks in Canada and are protected by trademark law. [Looks good!]
- Unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of any intellectual property owned by Mint Smartwash is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.
- Mint Smartwash reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Mint Smartwash may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of the optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new Services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or Services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 9 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of Mint Smartwash to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms & Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by Mint Smartwash on this site or in respect to the service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 10 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms & Conditionsand any separate agreements whereby we provide you any services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]
Contact any of our locations for more information.
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Mint Smartwash, replacing any prior agreements or understandings.